Studio 2 is our studio for visual work (video, graphics, 3D, etc.) with a setup suitable for most workflows in these areas, including an audio setup for recording, mixing and mastering, it has monitoring for stereo and 5.1 surround and is patched to the adjacent recording room.
The studio features colour calibrated displays for visual work and a powerful computer.
- Sound interface: Fireface UFX II sound interface
- Computer: Mac Pro (2019)
- Software: Adobe Creative Suite (including Premiere Pro), Final Cut and Davinci Resolve
- Sound monitors: 5 x Genelec 8020 + Genelec subwoofer
- Displays: EIZO coloredge cg319x and Dell u2718Q Ultrasharp 27″
- Camera: ATEM mini Pro ISO video mixer, 2 x Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K w/ Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2,8 II
Studio time without a technician requires the appropriate studio skills. Send an email for questions and requests regarding booking.
For more information about working at Notam, click here.
An important condition for using the studio is that you fill out this form about your work. The results of the form are used for statistics for our yearly report and for social media posts.