If you are new at Notam, get in touch with us.
Either stop by Notam during office hours or send us an email if you are interested in getting access.
If you have a bigger project idea which involves development: Describe your idea in detail in an email and we will get back to you.
Use of Notam is generally free of charge.
If you need a technician to help you in the studio or on a project, the pricing is 300 kroner per hour for artists and 500 kroner per hour for art and culture institutions. Use of the studio without a technician is 300 kroner for art and culture institutions.
Note: Notam is an institution exclusively for artistic and non-commercial activity.
What are you working on at Notam?
If you are working on something at Notam, we kindly ask that you fill out this form and tell us and everyone else what you are working on.
Guidelines for using Notam during the covid-19-crisis
Due to the current situation, we have created some extra precautionary routines for the use of Notam’s facilities.
Notam’s facilities will be available for use in accordance to the following guidelines:
- At the moment we do not accommodate “drop in” use of the facilities
- All activities in the studios, and/or workshops must be done via booking:
- Booking is done by email to Cato Langnes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All use of the workshops, as well as the studios and office spaces must be booked in advance
- The workshops or studios can only be occupied by one person at one time
- The studios or workshops can only be rented out to one person per day
The studios, workshops and office spaces MUST be thoroughly washed before and after use
- Thorough washing includes:
- All surfaces must be cleaned
- All doorknobs and other handles must be cleaned
- All equipment that has been used must be cleaned/disinfected
In addition to this everyone who uses Notam’s facilities are also expected to act in accordance to FHI’s guidelines for habits which help prevent infection:
- Use a paper tissue over your mouth and nose to protect others when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away immediately. Then wash your hands.
- Use a flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze if you do not have a tissue at hand.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often, particularly when you are around other people.
- Use a hand disinfection – alcohol-based products are a good alternative if you are unable to wash your hands.